CorpusCast is the podcast about corpus linguistics and what it can do for society. Join Dr Robbie Love as he speaks with top researchers in the field to find out more about how corpus linguistics – the study of linguistic patterns in large samples of language – is applied in a diverse range of contexts including education, health and technology. CorpusCast is an official Aston University podcast, part of the Aston Originals series. New episodes are published on the first Wednesday of every month.
CorpusCast is available on the following platforms:
CorpusCast is featured on the Superlinguo list of linguistics and language podcasts.
In 2023, Sydney Corpus Lab, led by Professor Monika Bednarek, launched a monthly series of blogs featuring transcripts of the ‘Quick Questions’ section from past episodes of CorpusCast. The first post revisits Episode 1 with Professor Paul Baker.
- Guest: Professor Paul Baker
- Guest: Professor Elena Semino
- Guest: Professor Pascual Pérez-Paredes
- Guests: Professor Tim Grant & Dr Lucia Busso
- Guest Dr Mark Nartey
- Guests: Professor Eric Friginal, Dr Malila Prado and Andrew Schneider
- Guest: Professor Stephanie Evert
- Guest: Dr Mark McGlashan
- Guest: Professor Tony McEnery
- Guest: Professor Michaela Mahlberg
- Guests: Professor Ute Römer and Professor Clark D. Cunningham
- Guest: Professor Monika Bednarek
- Guests: Dr Dawn Knight and Dr Anne O’Keeffe
- Guest: Professor Bas Aarts
- Guest: Dr Kwabena Sarfo Sarfo-Kantankah